Bactigyn® is the first multi-species vaginal probiotic that is characterized by a power of action1 and reinforced efficiency 1.
Bactigyn® has a superior efficacy scientifically demonstrated1 vs mono-strains and bi-strains by its double action:
- Antibacterial action with the production of antimicrobial substances, competition at the adhesion site and competition for nutrients2.
- Restoration of physiological pH by production of lactic acid3.
Product titrating 1.6 x 109 CFU * / capsule
5 strains of lactobacilli:
- L. acidophilus W70
- L. brevis W63
- L. helveticus W74
- L. plantarum W21
- L. salivarius W24
1 strain of bifidobacterium:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum W28
- 1 vaginal capsule daily for 5 days to renew twice if necessary (1 cure / month)
- Single, relay or simultaneous to the treatment of bacterial vaginosis.
Capsule for vaginal use (white)
Box of 5 capsules.
Medical device class IIa.
* UFC: Colony Forming Units
1 Scientific study : Timmerman HM, et al. Monostrain multistrain and multispecies probiotics – A comparison of functionality and efficacy. International Journal of Food Microbiology 96 (2004) 219– 233
2 Eschenbach DA, David PR, Williams BL, et al. Prevalence of hydrogen peroxide-producing Lactobacillus species in normal women and women with bacterial vaginosis. J Clin Microbiol 1989;27;251-6
3 Product Master File Bactigyn®