Bactigyn® OralBrand: Bactigyn®
Probiotics-based food supplement.
Lactobacilli are a type of bacteria that is naturally present in our body. Created in the CCD research Laboratories, Bactigyn Oral is a food supplement formulated with different strains of Lactobacilli dosed at 2.109 CFU*.
*CFU: colony forming unit
Box of 30 capsules
Synergistic food supplement, BACTIGYN Oral contains freeze-dried cultures of:
• L. rhamnosus Rosell®‐11
• L. helveticus Lafti® L10
• L. brevis HA‐112
• L. helveticus Rosell®‐52
Titrating 2.109 lactobacilli per capsule.
Here are some hygiene-dietary tips:
• Drink to your thirst and regularly.
• Engage in regular physical activity.
• Avoid the use of washcloths or sponges that are reservoirs of germs.
• Encourage the wearing of cotton underwear and avoid clothing that is too tight.
• Urinating without holding back and systematically after each sexual intercourse
Per 1 caps : Cultures lyophilisées de : L. rhamnosus Rosell®‐11, L. helveticus Lafti® L10, L. brevis HA‐112 , L. helveticus Rosell®‐52.
Containing 2.109 lactobacilles per caps.
May contain: soy, milk and derived products
RECOMMENDATIONS: For adults only. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Store away from moisture and heat. To be used in addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
ACL : 3 401 597 189 630