1. The information we collect about you?
The information we receive and how we use it depends on what you do when you visit our Site. We collect and use non-personal information (information that does not personally identify you) differently from your personal information.
a) Your personal information
Personal information is information that can specifically identify you, for example your :
- first name and surname
- address, telephone number, email address or other contact details
- date of birth
We collect personal information about our users in two ways:
- When you enter personal information on certain pages of the Site. For example, you may fill out a contact form.
- By automated means, including through cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or to make them work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners. For more information about cookies, click here.
b) Use of your personal information
We may use the information you provide to us through the Site for the following purposes
- provide you with access to our Site to enable us to identify and authenticate you; to provide you with or verify your access rights, including passwords, password recovery hints, security questions and information, government-issued identification documents, health care professional number,
- develop and improve our products and services; to identify trends and develop new products and services; to understand how you interact with our services through your equipment; to track and respond to security issues; to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; to conduct surveys.
- personalise your experience when you use our services; ensure that our services are presented in a way that best suits your needs; understand your business and personal interests in our content, products, services and other content and tailor it to your needs and preferences; present you with products and offers that are tailored to you;
- enable us to communicate with you; respond to your requests and enquiries; provide support for our products and services; provide you with important information such as administrative information, mandatory instructions and promotional information; send you news and information about our products, services, brands and operations;
- respond to requests from administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with applicable law; respond to a judicial requisition, injunction or other decision of a judicial or administrative authority.
2. On what basis do we process your personal data?
Depending on the data processing involved, we will process your personal data on either of these legal bases:
- your prior consent, where you have clearly expressed your consent for CCD LABORATORY to process your personal data. In practice, this generally means that we will ask you to follow any useful procedure enabling you to receive all the necessary information and to clearly accept or refuse the processing concerned;
- a legitimate interest of the CCD LABORATORY within the meaning of the applicable personal data protection legislation. In such cases, we will take into account your fundamental interests and rights in determining whether the processing is legitimate and lawful.
We may, on a case-by-case basis, rely on other legal bases in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. Who has access to your personal data?
In the normal course of our business, we may disclose certain personal information to affiliates of CCD LABORATORY, to third party companies we use to provide services or features on our behalf, to any administrative or judicial authority where required under applicable law.
In all cases, we ensure that such third parties:
- agree to comply with applicable data protection legislation and the principles of this policy;
- Process personal data exclusively for the purposes described in this policy; and
- implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
4. What security measures for the Site?
We apply measures in accordance with professional practice to protect your personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no website is 100% secure and we therefore recommend that you think carefully before deciding what information you send and take appropriate precautions, such as maintaining the confidentiality of any usernames and passwords you use.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy.
By way of derogation, we may need to retain your personal data for a longer period as permitted or required by applicable law.
6. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
You have the possibility to exercise the rights granted to you under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
To this end, we inform you that you have the right:
- to access your personal data upon request in which case you will receive a copy of it, unless such data is made available to you directly, for example, within your personal account;
- to obtain a rectification of your personal data in the event that it is inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the situations provided for by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data (right to be forgotten)
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing) where your personal data has been processed and collected on the basis of your consent;
- to object to the processing of your personal data, where your personal data has been collected and processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the CCD LABORATORY, in which case it will be for you to justify your request by explaining your particular situation to us.
- to request a limitation of the processing in the situations referred to by the applicable law;
- to receive your personal data for transmission to the third party of your choice, or to obtain the direct transmission to this third party of your personal data by the CCD LABORATORY when it is technically feasible (this right being applicable only when the processing is based on your consent).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as indicated within the paragraph “How to contact us”. We will take the necessary steps to respond to you as quickly as possible.
If you wish to modify your consent, click on this link: My cookies preferences
This policy may change over time, in particular to adapt it to developments or changes in applicable law or our internal practices. Changes will be posted on this page. We therefore invite you to consult this policy regularly.
8. How to contact us
You may direct any queries relating to CCD LABORATORY’s use of your personal data to the following email address: email@example.com