Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is a small red berry from North America. It belongs to this category of fruits called “superfruits”. In the form of juice or food supplements, it uses its nutritional benefits (vitamins in particular).
Gyndelta® Flash takes the form of capsules made from cranberry, blueberry and heather whole fruit extracts that exert a triple action for an effective relief from the first signs of urinary discomfort:
- Urinary non-stock action (cranberry + blueberry synergy)
- Diuretic action (heather)
- Urinary antiseptic action (heather)
Gyndelta® Flash is obtained by a unique and patented process that preserves all the properties of the fruit.
Ingredients for 2 capsules:
- 400 mg of Cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- 300 mg of Heather extract (Erica cinerea L.)
- 100 mg of blueberry extract (Vaccinium angustifolium – Blueberry or Cornflower)
Without Conservative agent
1 capsule of Gyndelta® Flash provides 36 mg of Proanthocyanidines (PACs), assayed by the BL-DMAC method.
Directions for use:
Gyndelta® Flash attack treatment at the first signs of discomfort at a rate of 2 capsules per day, preferably taken at the end of the evening meal with a glass of water for 5 days, for a targeted and rapid action without alter the results of the CBEU.
Gyndelta® Flash cannot be prescribed in pregnant women (because of heather).
Box of 10 capsules
* Genetically modified organism
1 presence of heatherFood supplements are to be used in addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose