Device providing optimal opacification of the uterus and fallopian tubes
- Cup ensuring seal on the cervix: four different cup sizes to correspond to all cervix shapes; provides sufficient and constant intracavitary pressure to opacity the fallopian tubes
- Aspiration line with clamp: to create the vacuum at the cup using a syringe.
- Injection line with two-way tap: for injection of the contrast medium, while preventing any reflux via the cannula.
Easy to use
- Aspiration to create the vacuum around the cup using a Luer-Lock syringe. The clamp is used to maintain the vacuum throughout the procedure, to ensure proper gripping of the cervix.
- Injection of contrast medium with a 20 ml Luer-Lock syringe.
Class I sterile medical devices.
Manufacturer: Laboratoire CCD – CE0459.
Carefully read the instructions on the labelling.
Use before the expiry date indicated on the wrapping.
Do not use if the wrapping or primary packaging is damaged.