Device for optimal opacification of the uterus and fallopian tubes.
- Injection line with dual valve channel: to inject the contrast medium and prevent any reflux through the cannula.
- Suction line with clamp: to evacuate the cupula, with the help of a syringe.
- Cupula ensures a seal at the cervix: 4 different cupula sizes to match all cervix morphologies; which favors sufficient and constant intracavitary pressure, to opacify the tubes.
- Suction to create a vacuum around the cupula using a Luer-Lock syringe. The clamp maintains vacuum throughout the procedure, in order to ensure a proper cervix grip.
- The contrast fluid injection with a 20 ml Luer-Lock syringe.
Class I sterile medical devices.
Manufacturer: CCD Laboratory- CE0459.
Please read the instructions carefully on the label.
Use before the expiration date which has been stated on the packaging.
Do not use if the package or immediate packaging has been damaged.