Needles for amniocentesis and cordocentesis
Enhanced echogenicity for better control of the procedure
- Needle with sandblasted distal tip for enhanced echogenicity.
- Triple-bevel tip (60°) for easier insertion through tissue.
- Stylet used to increase the rigidity of the needle and prevent coring.
- Transabdominal sampling of amniotic fluid.
- Transabdominal puncture of foetal blood in the umbilical cord.
Class IIa medical devices.
Manufacturer: Laboratoire CCD – CE0459.
Carefully read the instructions on the labelling.
Use before the expiry date indicated on the wrapping.
Do not use if the wrapping or primary packaging is damaged.