Gynecology and Obstetrics
Safe sampling and procedure for chorionic villus sampling
- Two echogenic coaxial needles to ensure optimal transabdominal chorionic villus sampling under ultrasound monitoring.
- Guide needle equipped with a removable stylet to penetrate the abdomen without risk of coring tissue.
- Thin sampling needle inserting in the guide needle in the place of the stylet to perform the biopsy.
- The guide needle and sampling needle have echogenic marking by sandblasting at 5 mm from the tip to ensure optimal visibility of needles during ultrasound monitoring.
- The guide needle allows for resampling in situ without having to insert another needle into the patient.
Class IIa medical device.
Manufacturer: Laboratoire CCD – CE0459.
Carefully read the instructions on the labelling.
Use before the expiry date indicated on the wrapping