The vaginal flora consists of cutaneous and intestinal microorganisms1.
The intestinal passage of the probiotic strains causes an effect on the vaginal flora2.
Orogyn®: gastro-resistant strains
- A selection of strains naturally resistant to gastric passage.
- A Bio-support ™ that protects the acidity of the digestive tract thanks to a matrix of proteins and polysaccharides.
- A double action demonstrated on pathogenic bacteria by adhesion to vaginal epithelial cells3 and H2O2 secretion which causes inhibition of the growth of undesirable pathogenic microorganisms.
Product titrating 2.109 CFU * of lactobacilli per capsule.
4 strains of lactobacilli:
- L. helveticus Lafti® L10
- L. brevis HA-112
- L. rhamnosus Rosell®-11
- L. helveticus Rosell®-52
- 1 capsule daily for 1 month to renew several times in the year if necessary
- 2 capsules a day for 15 days for quick assimilation
Box of 30 capsules
Dietary supplements are to be used in addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
* UFC: Colony Forming Units
1 De Alberti et al. Lactobacilli vaginal colonisation after oral consumption of Respecta® complex:
a randomised controlled pilot study. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics.” Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2015 Oct;292(4):861-7.
2 Reid G, et al. Oral use of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and L. fermentum RC-14 significantly alters vaginal fl ora: randomized, placebo-controlled trial in 64 healthy women. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2003 Mar 20;35(2):131-4.
3 Atassi F, et al. Lactobacillus strains isolated from the vaginal microbiota of healthy women inhibit Prevotella bivia and Gardnerella vaginalis in coculture and cell culture. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2006 Dec;48(3):424-32.