During pregnancy, a varied and balanced nutrition is essential for the good development of the fetus and for the general well-being of the future mother.
Oligobs® Grossesse is specially formulated to provide the pregnant woman with the daily amount of micronutrients she needs for her pregnancy.
Oligobs® Grossesse is a balanced combination of vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acids in one pill and one capsule:
- vitamin B9 (folic acid) essential for the prevention of any risk of AFTN (neural tube closure anomaly).
It also plays a fundamental role in the synthesis and repair of DNA, growth and cell division, development and functioning of the central nervous system.
- Omega 3 fatty acids, including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which is recommended in pregnant women for:
– Prevention of postpartum depression
– The visual and intellectual development of the baby
– Increase the duration of gestation / reduce the risk of prematurity
– Increase birth weight.
- Iron that helps reduce fatigue and plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Magnesium which notably allows the regulation of neuromuscular excitability.
- Iodine which plays a fundamental role in the development of the central nervous system of the future baby and in various processes.
- Vitamin D reduces the risk of pre-eclampsia, low birth weight and premature birth.
Supplementation should be taken throughout pregnancy until delivery.
Directions for use:
1 pill + 1 soft capsule of omega 3 a day, preferably in the evening, to swallow with a glass of water.
The pills and capsules are administered orally.
Box of 1 month: 30 pills + 30 capsules of omega 3
Box of 3 months: 90 pills + 90 capsules of omega 3
Food supplements are to be used in addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.