The purpose of our Quality policy is to ensure the satisfaction all our collaborators, including prescribers, pharmacies, hospitals and authorities. We aim to maintain the Quality, Effectiveness and Safety of our products.
Our Quality policy objectives include the following:
- Commit to complying with the current regulatory framework,
- Listen to our customers so that we may answer their questions,
- Meet the requirements of our collaborating authorities,
- Stay current on technological evolutions and compliance regulations through routine training,
- Efficiently handle customer complaints and in-house non-conformities by implementing corrective and preventive measures,
- Ensure evaluation and follow-up of our suppliers and subcontractors,
- Ensure the safety of our patients and Laboratory staff through preventive and protective measures,
- Control the quality of medicinal products marketing through a network certified according to the standards set forth in the Promotional Information Charter of 15/10/2014. The purpose is to provide reliable and ethical scientific and medical information to health professionals, delivered by pharmaceutical sales representatives recognized as field experts,
- Regulate our prevention management efforts internally and with our subcontractors.
For any comments you may have on the quality of the pharmaceutical sales rep. visit, the CCD Laboratory provides health professionals with the following address: email@example.com